Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Kauai Writers' Conference



































I hope some of you will be able to make it to the Kauai Writers Conference, coming up soon. Organizer Dave Rosenberg has made it even easier by creating a payment plan. This is truly going to be a great time. I haven't met Tom or Jill yet (looking forward to meeting both), but Joe Clifford is one of my authors, and he has a lot to offer (plus he's fun, has big muscles, and tattoos).

I'm going to be in Oahu for about a week before the conference, so I'll be primed and ready to hear pitches and give you as much knowledge as I can to help you further your career.

When I present at conferences I can see there is a gap of knowledge between what an author thinks is market ready and what the publishing industry knows to be. It's a personal goal of mine to help bridge that gap as much as possible. I'm a very approachable agent and truly want to help authors succeed.

I hope to see you at the conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment