Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Author Jim Satterfield Signs Copies of SAVING LAURA

My client Jim Satterfield's book SAVING LAURA is due to be released through Oceanview Publishers on June 25th.  Jim is pictured here signing a box of books for Oceanview's use.  To read more about Jim's work, visit his website: http://www.jimsatterfield.com/

What I love most about Jim's writing is his ability to capture setting. He's also a master at pacing and creating characters I invest in.

Besides being one of the nicest guys on the planet, Jim is also prolific; I have two manuscripts of his awaiting my attention. And I'm also waiting on a revision from him for a historical fiction project I think will garner a lot of attention, titled SOON YOU WILL CRY, about Sitting Bull's last battle. I can't WAIT to see this project.

Congratulations, Jim! I'm really so thrilled to be working with you.

1 comment: