Sunday, August 25, 2013

Elizabeth Kracht On 'The Book, With Earl Merkel'

Kimberley's author Earl Merkel, author of several books out through Diversion Books, asked me to do a segment for his radio show, "The Book, With Earl Merkel." As a friend of Earl's on Facebook, I had the notion he'd let me do something funny, creative. I so love humor.

My spot, "How to Seduce an Agent," is not for kids.  It's not really for my parents either. Maybe not even for my brothers. If you're a serious writer, and can get around all the sexual innuendo, it might be for you. There is a message at its heart. But be forewarned, this is 100% adult content. If you are offended easily, please don't listen in.

Earl says some folks at the NSA are regular listeners. If so, I hope to land a date with one of them.  I don't have any clients who are former NSA. (This comment will make sense if you listen in).

Earl's show airs live at 6 p.m. PDT and 9 p.m. EDT. To watch Earl's show, simply click here. A few moments after the show airs, it will be archived and available at the same link above. The show/archive address is also listed on the show poster below.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment