Friday, July 22, 2016

Danny Gardner set to release "A Negro and an Ofay" spring 2017. Congratulations Danny!

At a time when racial tension is at a peak in this country, I can't be more proud to announce the sale of my author Danny Gardner's crime fiction book--A NEGRO AND AN OFAY--to Eric Campbell at Down & Out Books. Though Danny's book listing was changed to "Digital," it is in fact slotted for simultaneous release of both print and ebook in Spring 2017. Our journey to publication has not been without its racial challenges, and we so appreciate Eric Campbell for his vision in taking on Danny's book. Working with Danny--one of the most fiercely intelligent people I know--and reading The Elliot Caprice Series, has changed my life. I'm grateful for Danny's patience with me and for his taking the time to have lengthy conversations around race and culture, both past and present. Congratulations, Danny! And Thank You. Here's to Elliot Caprice!


Visit Danny's website for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment